How to know when it’s time to get a new battery installed.
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- Car starts slow or maybe not at all
- When you turn the key you get a rapid clicking sound
These are the common symptoms of a battery gone bad.
*Please Note: Sometimes when your battery goes bad, your lights and radio will still work. This is because the battery may still have some stored energy, but not enough to start your car.
At Bob’s Auto Repair, battery installation is just a part of what we do. We can also:
- Charge and test a dead battery.
- Test your vehicles charging system.
- Install batteries for AAA, Interstate, NAPA and Optima.
Have a newer battery still under warranty?
Get the above brands replaced here.
Just call 541-757-7042 and we’ll get you back on the road in no time.
Warning: Do Not attempt to jump start if….
- Your battery is cracked or leaking
- You smell “rotten eggs” when you open the hood
- You see smoke coming from around the battery
- Anything else that looks out of the ordinary or unsafe
This could result in an exploding battery and cause serious injury to you or your vehicle. Your safest option is to have a new battery installed immediately. If you need a tow, Contact Us and we will get you where you need to go.
785 NW Cornell Ave
Call or visit Bob’s Auto Repair Shop. Your premier auto repair shop in Corvallis since 1977.